Monday, November 9, 2009

We are entitled to protection against our enemies by the Constitution of The United States. Enforce It Damn It

The media and the left want you to believe this guy was a one man sleeper cell with no connection to an overall jihad or coordinating with a higher up.Not to mention pre tramatic stress disorder..Hopefully there's something on his computer that shows a connection somewhere.

When I was required to apply for a top secret military security clearance, government agents went to my previous duty assignments and interrogated my former co-workers at length about me, my views, my comments. In this case, working backwards from the discovery of internet contacts with filthy islamofascist terrorist pigs, the government apparently didn't do what would be expected - talk to his fellow psychiatrists. Had they done so, or looked at his perormance appraisal, they would have all that they needed to take action against him. And we could have avoided all of those funerals.

No comments:

Post a Comment