Monday, December 20, 2010

To The Dumb Ass Libs Coming Here.

As a conservative, so after I am done rapping old ladies and hanging blacks, and kicking faggot's in the balls, and spiting on a black democratic congressman at rallies because he's black. I go to my hous and count my money, I literally take the money away from poor people so I can live big. After all the poor people are just lousy parasites anyway, so who cares about them?.

I would do all this, just to show how bad us Conservatives are and the Liberals are always so goodie good it makes me want to puke.. Is that what you wanted to hear jerkoffs?

Exercise some personal responsibility over your own failures instead of blaming George Bush for everything.

Liberals
are Marxist, most are too stupid to realize this is only satire. And by the way, I've been laughing hysterically at the Progressive meltdown after the past Mid Term election.

No comments:

Post a Comment